This year marks the 10th anniversary of the DC Rugby Sevens, which was founded in 2002 in memory of former player Dallas, to raise money for the local cancer hospice.
After a 2 year break, the tournament returned with force in 2011, and was a fantastic day of rugby sevens, with the hosts, the S&L Ravens, winning the cup competition.
The tournament is being held at the S&L Rugby Football Club on Occupation Road, Corby (about an hour from London via train). The tournament kicks off at 11am and will finish at approximately 6pm.
This year, the tournament will be even bigger and better than the last!
– Elite rugby sevens on display
– Fun and games for children including a bouncy castle
– Bar open all day
– BBQ and refreshments
– FindRugbyNow.com providing full media coverage
– Pumped Nutrition stall selling nutritious training and recovery supplements
– Corby Radio providing the tunes
– The Georgia King School of Dance showcasing their talents
– Charity Raffle with the chance to win top prizes
– And much more!
So, get yourself and your friends down to the club grounds on Saturday August 4th, grab yourself a pint of cider and a burger, and bask in the sun whilst watching some top quality sport!
– S&L Ravens
– S&L Colts
– BCL Crusaders
– The Legion
– The Black Panthers
– Wanstead Herons 7s
– Great Yarmouth RFC
– Corby RFC
– Krusada Knights
– Rothwell RFC
Enter a team
To enter your team, contact Gareth Lewis on 07821398201 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
For information on sponsorship, tournament affiliation and charity donations, please contact Gareth Lewis.